Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bean: Married

so if you follow my blog, you saw Leigh and Eric's wedding a few posts back. I was so so thrilled when I got emails from Leigh and Laura saying they were getting married months apart and they both wanted to book with Tollehouse Beauty. How flattering!

I can't say enough wonderful things about this sister duo. I went to school with both and have know them since I was 15. They are so sweet and kind and nice and warm and every good adjective i can think of. i felt so lucky to take part in BOTH of their big days.

i love when brides want a 'different' look. ((not that all hair isn't fun for me.. but i like changing it up every once in a while. I like doing styles I don't do all the time and pushing myself.)) Laura - better know as Bean - asked me for just that.

She looked stunning. Seriously .. gorgeous. I feel like you guys say "really, Emily? you say EVERY bride is gorgeous" .. I mean, maybe I am a bit biased, but I just can't help myself. I'm blessed with the prettiest brides. You all seriously spoil me and make my job too easy.

Bean looked so elegant and sophisticated. Her dress was impeccable. The weather was perfect. Her groom was dapper.. and i'll stop rambling now and share some pictures from her big day

what an elegant updo, right?!

Congrats, Bean! I'm so happy for you and I hope you felt as beautiful as you looked..xoxo



Photographed by: Natalie Lane Photography
Venue: Silver Swan Bayside
Hair and Makeup: Tollehouse Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment