Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ashley's Wedding

So I'm pretty much in love with this wedding.
and this wedding to me will always be remembered as the "Call Me Maybe" wedding..
the bridesmaids planned a flashmob for the reception to the oh so popular song "Call Me Maybe"
cute right?! and they played it about 30 times while the hair and makeup was getting done 
so they could practice.
i think i had that song stuck in my head for about 2 weeks, thanks ladies! haha
What a fun fun fun group of ladies to work with- such a pleasure!
and not to mention..gorgeous!
I went to highschool with the bride, Ashley (and we used to cheerlead together ;) )
Since she graduated 3 years before me, I was shocked and humbled when she asked me to do her wedding.
She looked gorgeous & i'm so happy for her and her new Mr.
 



Photographed by: Amanda Joy Photography
Hair Assisted by: Adie Wivell
Venue: Ceresville Mansion
Florist: Blossom & Basket Floral Shop
Dress: Essence of Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment