Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Shaina & Mike: Married

I am so so excited to share this wedding with everyone!
i am in love with these photos.
Mike has been my friend for a long time.
He's my brother-in-law's best friend, and was the best man in my sister's wedding.
I was beyond thrilled when he reached out to me about wedding hair and makeup for his fiance, Shaina.
Shaina is quite possibly the sweetest girl I have ever met.
Their wedding day was beautiful.
andddd I was so excited to be invited to their wedding and reception.
They are such an adorable couple- i just love them both and am so happy for them!


Mike is a football coach.. how cute is this pose?!



Photographer: Jeff Simpson Photography. Ceremony: Holy Redeemer Catholic Church. Venue: Bolger Center. Florist: Eage Floral Event Designers. Dress: Blue by Enzoani

No comments:

Post a Comment